Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today Was a Fairly Good Day

 

montana_fair (3)

 

 

  Today Miss Carol and I decided to go to the Montana State Fair in Kalispell. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

montana_fair (1)

 

 

 

  Miss Carol (middle waving) waiting for me to get back in for a ride on the Train Tram into the Fair Grounds.

 

 

 

 

 

montana_fair (4)

 

 

 

Miss Carol admiring one of the Draft Horses in the Livestock Barns.  They were grooming them for a show in the arena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

montana_fair (10)

 

 

 

One of the Clydesdale Teams showing in the arena.

 

 

 

 

 

 

montana_fair (21)

 

 

 

  One of many La La Lama’s we looked at.

 

 

 

 

 

 

We ventured off of our diet a little and ate a couple of corny dogs and a big Pepsi.  I’m saying, how can you go to the Fair and not eat a corny dog????????

yellow

gold_charcoal

 

yellow

join_this_site

2 comments:

  1. I guess I'm underprivileged. I've never had a corn dog. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Glad you enjoyed your corn dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our Blog. It is nice to know that they are getting read.