Friday, March 12, 2010

Getting Ready to Roll Out of Zapata

Here's a picture of me doing "ONE" of the things I like to do most.  Caught an 8 pounder on Lake Falcon. Picture taken by our friend Steve Owens from Missouri that is wintering down here in Zapata also.  In preparation for the start of our next journey, we towed the boat back to Del Rio today and put it in storage until next time. Will be working tomorrow on getting the truck & 5er road worthy.  We're leaving here on Sunday morning starting our East Coast trip. First stop will be for a week in Angleton, TX to visit our friends, Dave & Judy Dickson. Dave and I went to school and joined the Marines together. Carol is so ready to leave Zapata. I have such a great wife to let me stay here and fish for 2 months.  Will keep everyone posted on our journey.   B.W. & Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our Blog. It is nice to know that they are getting read.